Tuesday, April 29, 2014

1st Purchase today, 3 trips to Home Depot and 1 to Lowe's

I don't have a firm handle on this blog business yet. It will not let me put this picture on the bottom.
These are the new Kimberly Ferns and pots
It's late Sunday night. There are storms and tornados all around us. Today was a good day. Made our first purchase for Haven House. We were unloading the truck in the garage, still thrilled to even have a garage, and Ray decided he would like ceiling fans in the garage. After figuring out how to resent the garage door openers, thank you YouTube, we headed to Home Depot.
Today was a 3 trip day to HD, one to Lowe's, and at 5:55 p.m. RAN into Sam's Club, woo-wee they weren't happy with me (close at 6). I left promptly at 6. I was on a mission for pots for the Kimberly ferns I had bought earlier at Home Depot with Daisy Belle. 

Mama called this a photo op. She said I cooperate 'bout as much as my big brothers when it comes to picture taken.


Today after our first purchase was our first road block. Ray went to install the new ceiling fan and the electric box (not certain that is correct lingo, didn’t think I should call it an electric thingie) wasn’t standard as in it was tiny. Ray, that handy soul, fixed it right up after a few choice words and mumbling about 109 year old houses. 



No comments:

Post a Comment